Original topic:

๐Ÿ‚ Hot Topic - September 18th 2020 ๐Ÿ‚

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 09:53 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! As the Samsung Members community grows, letโ€™s take a moment to welcome a new member! @unforgetable has recently joined the community! Please join us in welcoming @unforgetable to Samsung Members!

Letโ€™s take a look at the highlights of this week!

HOT POST #1

@Fatwa has posted an informative guide on how to get the most out of WQHD and 120hz display! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Bixby-Routines-Update-Get-the-most-out-of-WQHD-and-1...

HOT POST #2

Interested in the Galaxy Watch 3? Then be sure to check out @SnowCat19โ€™s review of the device! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Wearables/Galaxy-Watch-3-Review/td-p/6865411

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords and topic of discussion this week have been #GalaxyBuds and #GalaxyWatch! Users had a lot of questions about connectivity of the Galaxy Buds and using the built-in apps of the Galaxy Watch.

WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS

Check out some of the top solutions of the week below!

Issues with Samsung Keyboard replacing numbers and letters? Click here to find out more!

Want to turn of screen timeout? Click here to learn how to enable โ€œSmart Stayโ€!

Thatโ€™s all from this week, tune in to next weekโ€™s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

14 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Welcome to the Samsung Members Community @unforgetable

Thanks everyone for being active in the community and being helpful to each other.

Others
love Samsung members
0 Likes
Others
hi I'm new haw do you post
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi sophia011w1234, Welcome to Samsung Members Community. Please follow the steps below to create a new post. Open Samsung Members app >> Tap Community >> Tap pencil button at the right bottom of the page >> Select the forums >> Enter the Title & Description >> Tap on post.

Here, we help each other by asking questions and sharing information about the Galaxy devices. 

0 Likes
vickybantin
Active Level 3
Others
nobody welcomed me when I joined๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„... @unforgettable is probably @samsung_ben friend.
keagan
Options
Others

Hi vickybantin, Sorry about that. But you are always welcome in the community.

0 Likes
esor
Active Level 4
Others
same ๐Ÿคฃ
0 Likes
Others

Welcome new members!!

0 Likes
Msdougy
Active Level 2
Others