Original topic:

Hot Topic - September 27th 2019

(Topic created on: 09-27-2019 09:54 AM)
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

We’re headed right into the heart of fall – OCTOBER! I myself can’t wait for all the leaves to turn red over here in Vancouver. As of now, they’re still pretty green, but I think in about a couple weeks we’re going to see some beautiful colours. If you haven’t noticed already, I’m a new moderator! Hi :) my name is Jeremy, and I’m really looking forward to getting to be a part of the community. I appreciate everyone’s patience with me as I’m transitioning over!

Ask An ExpertAsk An Expert[HOT POST]

On the 19th this September, we had our first Ask an Expert event! We made it in the hopes of answering some of the questions you all had surrounding Samsung Products and Samsung Services! We’re thinking of having another one sometime soon! We left the thread open so you can take a look at the questions and answers. We’ll be continuing to be using the thread to answer questions that you all have asked on Member Mondays, so stay tuned for that!

You can visit it here: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Ask-An-Expert-Thread/td-p/2063458

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Some of the things that people have been bringing up this week have been about #Android10, #RCS and #Chat, and #Update

[WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS]

I like to thank Bing and Cprice for being active in the community – thank you for all your posts and comments made in order to help Samsung Members grow. Congrats to being the Best Members of the week!

[WEEKLY BEST SOLUTIONS]

I’d like to thank Shaggyskunk and Echo1 for providing really great answers to a lot of the problems the community is presenting. It takes a lot of support to give the community life, and so I thank you for all for being a part of Samsung Members :)

Well, that’s it for me! I hope to keep doing every week – giving you all updates and sharing what I think makes Samsung Members a community.

Cheers!

Jeremy :^)

5 Comments
Georgiegirl
Active Level 1
Others
I I'm my name's Debbie I'm from Southern Ontario and arleigh's are already starting to turn their colors are really really pretty. Another two week the colours will be out in full and then it'll be over.
Georgiegirl
Active Level 1
Others
Sorry about some the spelling. I don't know what happens it just gets jumbled in between when I say it when it gets to you. Case you haven't guessed I'm very new to this. This is truly Mike 1st smartphone my 1st phone really. And I've never been really on Facebook before or set the Samson member so Have some patience with me .
Options
Others

Hi Debbie - welcome to Samsung Members! Good to have you on here:)

I bet it looks really beautiful over there! Fall is actually happing really fast right now. For  the west coast we're getting a LOT of rain...hopefully it will turn sunny sometime soon so I can enjoy all the orange and reds:)

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

0 Likes
Sweetness1
Active Level 1
Others
Hello, I'm having issues with my volume, all volume is up. I can hardly hear the person on the other end. The only time I hear someone is If I put it in speaker. HELP
Options
Others

Hey @Sweetness1!

Hrm...that sounds like a pickle!
Well, first things first - maybe theres a physical obstruction to you and the phone? See if theres any dust or anything thats getting in the way of the speaker.

If that doesnt work - theres also the possibility of a software situation. It might help to clear the cache and data of the Phone and Speaker detector - Heres a link of someone having a relatively same issue - https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note8/Note-8-in-call-volume-low/td-p/207417

The include a solution in there, so dont be afraid to dive deep and try and figure it out!

The next thing to do if it still doesnt work or if you're confused about the instructions in the page would be to contact help on Samsung Members - you can actually do this by navigating to the "Get Help" tab at the bottom - there you have lots of options, but the ones you want to access are the icons at the bottom - that will get you in touch quickly and sort the problem out!

I'll be here if you're confused about anything:) just let me know and I will try my best to respond.

Cheers,

Jeremy:)