Original topic:

How are you celebrating with your Mom during isolation period? πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

(Topic created on: 05-06-2020 02:47 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Members! In case you forgot (hopefully you didn't πŸ˜ƒ)... Mother's Day this year is on Sunday, May 10th.

For some of us, working from home has meant getting to enjoy Mom's cooking during work, or spending time with family that we don't usually get to spend.

For this Member Monday, we want to know: How are you celebrating with your Mom during isolation period?

3585752.jpg

Vector created by freepik - www.freepik.com

Looking forward to your answers,

The Samsung Members Team

ybur05
Active Level 5
Others
For 10 years now, I haven't been able to celebrate with my mom since we live on each side of the world. I make sure to be on the right timezone and greet her and tell her how much i love her and no distance can ever change that. I am hopeful that someday i will get to celebrate mother's day personally with her again.
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Others
Treating my mother to a nice dinner, and help her around
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
It's a difficult time right now but hope everyone is keeping safe. I won't be able to spend time with my mom as we are both Healthcare workers but will definitely send over some flowers to show her appreciation for the work she is still doing 😁.

nsxt290
Active Level 1
Others
helping my mom around the house, helped her cook meals & just being around her. she's a great mom & an exceptional woman. May the Lord keep my mom safe
scapegoat
Beginner Level 2
Others
I guess like I did since mother's day 2017...Alone...I'm bi-polar...55..she is too...won't admit it...
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Your never alone, it's all in your head! I relive every great moment everyday with alot of great inspirations that have graciously been around me including my mommy of course πŸ‘
0 Likes
Others
I will be cooking my Mom's favorite dishes and can't forget BBQ. We're going to have a karaoke night aswell.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
@Alain45 you and me both
Alain47
Active Level 7
Others
Thanks for your support!!!!
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
@Alain45 Always!