Original topic:

How are you celebrating with your Mom during isolation period? πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

(Topic created on: 05-17-2020 06:36 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Members! In case you forgot (hopefully you didn't πŸ˜ƒ)... Mother's Day this year is on Sunday, May 10th.

For some of us, working from home has meant getting to enjoy Mom's cooking during work, or spending time with family that we don't usually get to spend.

For this Member Monday, we want to know: How are you celebrating with your Mom during isolation period?

3585752.jpg

Vector created by freepik - www.freepik.com

Looking forward to your answers,

The Samsung Members Team

KevinTaylor
Options
Others

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and plans. Happy Mother's day.

Samanthaj2
Beginner Level 3
Others
Today is my mom's birthday as well as mother's day. She's 70 today. She's also recovering from a stroke. we are lucky to have her with us. Usually we have all the family going out together but because of the virus my sister and I visited with her . It was a little sad when she asked for the kids . We are grateful that she's here with us .
raynor
Beginner Level 5
Others
call me
0 Likes
Others
For me, my parents in law were also celebrating their 30th anniversary on the same day. So, we had some good memories of eating cake and done good photo session at home. Enjoyed good delicious dinner and played some games. Truly memorable day for me and family in this time!!
tbombbou
Active Level 1
Others
hiβš‘πŸ˜―βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ“£βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£
0 Likes
tbombbou
Active Level 1
Others
hi
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
@mytech yeah but they are just too far and I dread that phone call..i wish i could go back in time and make some changes.. but alas thats life! thanks for your inspiring words as well! means a lot. πŸ€—πŸ€—
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Don't think πŸ™ƒ just do it πŸ€™
Everything is clear in hindsight πŸ˜‰
Your right! This is life and we are hungry! Love your foody posts πŸ€ͺ
I try 🀷🀦
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
@mytech that's the thing with life, cant move forward if we forget what we left behind, but to truly move forward, need to leave certain things behind..conundrum.
0 Likes
lordj
Active Level 4
Others
i love you guys
0 Likes