Original topic:

How are you celebrating with your Mom during isolation period? πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 03:32 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Members! In case you forgot (hopefully you didn't πŸ˜ƒ)... Mother's Day this year is on Sunday, May 10th.

For some of us, working from home has meant getting to enjoy Mom's cooking during work, or spending time with family that we don't usually get to spend.

For this Member Monday, we want to know: How are you celebrating with your Mom during isolation period?

3585752.jpg

Vector created by freepik - www.freepik.com

Looking forward to your answers,

The Samsung Members Team

tbombbou
Active Level 1
Others
hi
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
lucky are those who have their families close to them.
Alain47
Active Level 7
Others
You have absolutely right because i am like you ALONE and i am on a verge of being completely nuts.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
@Alain45
I've already crossed this bridge 😣
Hope it doesn't take a "toll" on my sanity, if I'm sane @all 🀷
I do wear my tinfoil hat everyday though so hopefully that helps 🀣
https://youtu.be/wFNO2sSW-mU
@IfLySoLO no one is ever far if they are in your brain πŸ€ͺ
Geez even your posts I think of everyday and you inspire me πŸ™ƒ
vape
Active Level 10
Others
my mom has passed. what I would normally do is take her on a road trip and drop some of her ashes somewhere since she love to traveling :).

but on another note. My wife is going to be a mother to be this summer so I got her a humorous book about being pregnant and flowers.
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Others
sorry for you loss, but congrats tho
vape
Active Level 10
Others
I like to thank you for reaching out.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Hey @vape
I like that you keep it positive! πŸ€™πŸ‘
Congrats!!
And best advice I could give as a parent...
Kids are super smart these days, explain shhh to them, they get it, don't just freak out, we all make errors πŸ™ƒand always be funny, happy and positive, it's more contagious than the coronavirus πŸ˜‰πŸ€™πŸ‘
seobro
Active Level 6
Others

Being a (once) commuting university student, I've thankfully been able to spend quarantine with my family - including my mom! Even though most of us haven't been able to go out to do anything, I plan on buying some flowers and writing a card for her. She absolutely adores flowers so I'll be looking for the brightest, prettiest ones - all while keeping a two metre distance from everyone, of course.

My mom also loves food (who doesn't?) so I'll be using my somewhat mediocre cooking skills to make her something palpable. It's the least I can do for someone who's carried such responsibility and importance in my life. 

Others
since we can't go outside, I was thinking maybe we would bake a cake together! 😊