Highlighted
Active Level 1
hi
Highlighted
Active Level 10
lucky are those who have their families close to them.
Highlighted
Active Level 7
You have absolutely right because i am like you ALONE and i am on a verge of being completely nuts.
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
@Alain45
I've already crossed this bridge 😣
Hope it doesn't take a "toll" on my sanity, if I'm sane @all 🀷
I do wear my tinfoil hat everyday though so hopefully that helps 🀣
https://youtu.be/wFNO2sSW-mU
@IfLySoLO no one is ever far if they are in your brain πŸ€ͺ
Geez even your posts I think of everyday and you inspire me πŸ™ƒ
Highlighted
Active Level 9
my mom has passed. what I would normally do is take her on a road trip and drop some of her ashes somewhere since she love to traveling :).

but on another note. My wife is going to be a mother to be this summer so I got her a humorous book about being pregnant and flowers.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
sorry for you loss, but congrats tho
Highlighted
Active Level 9
I like to thank you for reaching out.
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
Hey @vape
I like that you keep it positive! πŸ€™πŸ‘
Congrats!!
And best advice I could give as a parent...
Kids are super smart these days, explain shhh to them, they get it, don't just freak out, we all make errors πŸ™ƒand always be funny, happy and positive, it's more contagious than the coronavirus πŸ˜‰πŸ€™πŸ‘
Highlighted
Active Level 6

Being a (once) commuting university student, I've thankfully been able to spend quarantine with my family - including my mom! Even though most of us haven't been able to go out to do anything, I plan on buying some flowers and writing a card for her. She absolutely adores flowers so I'll be looking for the brightest, prettiest ones - all while keeping a two metre distance from everyone, of course.

My mom also loves food (who doesn't?) so I'll be using my somewhat mediocre cooking skills to make her something palpable. It's the least I can do for someone who's carried such responsibility and importance in my life. 

Highlighted
Active Level 7
since we can't go outside, I was thinking maybe we would bake a cake together! 😊