Highlighted
Active Level 5
For 10 years now, I haven't been able to celebrate with my mom since we live on each side of the world. I make sure to be on the right timezone and greet her and tell her how much i love her and no distance can ever change that. I am hopeful that someday i will get to celebrate mother's day personally with her again.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
Treating my mother to a nice dinner, and help her around
Highlighted
Active Level 7
It's a difficult time right now but hope everyone is keeping safe. I won't be able to spend time with my mom as we are both Healthcare workers but will definitely send over some flowers to show her appreciation for the work she is still doing 😁.

Highlighted
Active Level 1
helping my mom around the house, helped her cook meals & just being around her. she's a great mom & an exceptional woman. May the Lord keep my mom safe
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
I guess like I did since mother's day 2017...Alone...I'm bi-polar...55..she is too...won't admit it...
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
Your never alone, it's all in your head! I relive every great moment everyday with alot of great inspirations that have graciously been around me including my mommy of course πŸ‘
Highlighted
Active Level 7
I will be cooking my Mom's favorite dishes and can't forget BBQ. We're going to have a karaoke night aswell.
Highlighted
Active Level 10
@Alain45 you and me both
Highlighted
Active Level 7
Thanks for your support!!!!
Highlighted
Active Level 10
@Alain45 Always!