Original topic:

How are you staying active during this summer? 🌴

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 10:33 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! The weather is getting warmer outside. Summer is here and it is time to seize the day!

For this Member Monday, we want to know: How are you staying active during this summer?

4033328.jpg

Background vector created by pikisuperstar - www.freepik.com

We look forward to reading your answers!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

77 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Others

Wow, that's great and thanks for sharing this with us @defconphil. Stay Safe and enjoy.

silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
Looks amazing! Hope you 2 are doing well! 😉
Others
We walked quite often when we we're in Tofino, usually the walls we're on the beautiful beaches there 😎🏖☀️
2tall4u
Active Level 3
Others

Have been off work since April 19 recoving from torn tendons in right hand.
So instead of sitting around all day I take my puppy for a 9km walk every morning then 4 km walk after dinner.
Stay Safe
Stay Apart
Wear a Mask
Flatten the curve

I use my Samsung Health walking app to track my steps which amount to roughly 16,000 steps🚶‍♀️
Kinsley
Options
Others

Hi @2tall4u,

Thanks for sharing your activity with us. I hope it will be recovered soon.

Stay Safe and Stay Fit.

PrincePaulArri
Beginner Level 2
Others
🙏I am retired Mainframe IT Consultant, I commit myself to Walk 5K out/inside everyday and I am keeping my weekly, monthly average above 5K, tough job at 78 with health complications and commitment to be a Bollywood Singer but Samsung Health app is helping me...
Kinsley
Options
Others

Hi @PrincePaulArri,

Glad to know that at this age you are doing this and good to know that Samsung Health app is helping you in your Activity goals.

Stay Safe.

0 Likes
Kirbymail
Active Level 3
Others
I'm trying to eliminate the daily cakes I've become accustomed to 🎂🍰😳
0 Likes
MsAG
Active Level 3
Others
Been going for road trips & getting to know beautiful peaceful nature spots couple of hours away from home while keeping my distance from others 🥰 who knew that flying isn't always the answer to enjoy an escape from home lol 🙃
0 Likes
Plaidygami
Active Level 5
Others
My gf and I exercise together over video chat every day, usually after work, sometimes during lunchtime.
0 Likes