Original topic:

How are you staying active during this summer? 🌴

(Topic created on: 07-29-2020 04:18 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! The weather is getting warmer outside. Summer is here and it is time to seize the day!

For this Member Monday, we want to know: How are you staying active during this summer?

4033328.jpg

Background vector created by pikisuperstar - www.freepik.com

We look forward to reading your answers!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

77 Comments
Others
Staying Active at work this Summer.. Need to be active in healthcare field to face the daily battle in this pandemic..

also praying that this will be done soon..

how about you?? and other samsung members here??
Jace2019
Active Level 4
Others
thanks for being a essential worker
Kinsley
Options
Others

We hope this pandemic will end soon and Stay Safe.

0 Likes
Highway007
Beginner Level 2
Others
Unaware of any *pandemic*. Masks are making people miserable. The *new normal* is a boring imposition.
0 Likes
Dave2120
Active Level 2
Others
I to am tired of this covid19 being a pain in our butts. I am sure everyone will agree to that. For we would rather be doing what we were doing before.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Dave2120, Let's hope this situation ends soon. Until then stay safe and stay healthy.

0 Likes
mykidssma
Active Level 1
Others
I'll b keeping u in my thoughts and prayers also i want to take this time and thank you very much for what ur doing in these trying times and being a front line worker doing what ur doing putting urself in danger helping others 😊 thank you very much
Others
@mykidssma thank you for this one. appreciate it so much.. havr a great day..
mizzkitty
Beginner Level 2
Others
I'm staying active while at work. need to be in my best shape I can be while being a security guard