Original topic:

🏠How are you using your Galaxy devices to stay well/productive?🏠

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 11:36 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

It's been a while since we've done one of these - feels like forever! Looking forward to hearing from you all:]

4457.jpg

People vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com

In light of current events - How are you using your Galaxy devices or Galaxy Store Apps to stay well and productive? It doesn't have to be work oriented - how are you using the Galaxy devices/store to stay focused during this time?

I've been using Google Duo to talk to my friends and my family - It's been a rough time, but the fact that we can still have face to face communication helps a LOT! I've also been using a lot of Netflix to help me relax - and catch up on Community:')

If you haven't already checked it out - we have several suggestions how to stay safe and productive from home - go to the News and Tips section of Samsung Members(or click here if you're using the Members app)!

Looking forward to your answers,

The Samsung Members Team

58 Comments
chrissyvbrown1
Beginner Level 4
Others
I use Netflix and also music is good. and been using Facebook chat to message my brother in bc 😊
chrissyvbrown1
Beginner Level 4
Others
what does beginner level two mean.
Others
hello @Chrissyvbrown1 it's simply a rating system within the community. you will see other members at different ranks such as beginner level, active level, and expert level. let us know if you have any other questions.
Others
my Galaxy keeps me updated with the latest covid cases in Alberta so glad I'm not In the states.....1 million cases 😬
Besko
Active Level 3
Others
I only use my phone to answer text messages , never seen some1 use phone 24/7 like this new generation..
good4u2
Active Level 7
Others
Beautiful 👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
EuValMor
Active Level 1
Others
Hey, samsung, why isn't the debit card that's already in my S20 plus Samsung Pay not working on the Galaxy Watch, the 2018 one? I can't add the card, as it says it wants a credit card on the watch Samsung Pay app
0 Likes
Haji27
Beginner Level 2
Others

Thanks 

0 Likes
CamCamBruh
Active Level 2
Others

Please visit my post to know how I am using my phone to stay productive but that there are still little icks :

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/necessary-improvements/m-p/25752238 
Thanks

0 Likes