Original topic:

How expensive OOW repairs are:

(Topic created on: 04-16-2019 09:03 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Samsung Canada recently made available the price for Out-Of-Warranty screen repairs. You can see the latest info here: https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/out-of-warranty-repair-cost/

Unsurprisingly, the S10+ is the most expensive device to repair. Drop that glass slab on the ground and you can kiss goodbye to 367$. Repairing an S10e screen will just cost 271$. Drop a 200$ J3 and you get to pay... 148$. Might as well get a new one at this point... If your Note9 is broken, you'll be pleased to know it's actually cheaper to replace than a Note8. The former will cost 304$ and the latter will cost 327$. If you still have an S7 around, the price is 175$.

That information is very useful. Thanks for making it available, it will avoid people getting heart attacks at the service centers.

9 Comments
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others
I'll be doing a battery replacement soon.... don't think I'll upgrade just yet
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
s7 edge is bad. more expensive than s8

but ya otherwise for new s10e it isn't bad. this is why I skip on extra warranty. the deductible and warranty cost almost = out of warranty cost
0 Likes
Dayim
Active Level 6
Others
I think these prices are USD
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
CAD
0 Likes
Dayim
Active Level 6
Others
Oh amazing. because it was 399 for the S8+ screen and now they must have dropped it down.
0 Likes
RanbyBawa
Active Level 3
Others
I want to use older version of samsung browser.
I have s9+ running Android Pie.
The new update is a complete rubbish..
How can I use Samsung broswer version 8.
Current Version is 9 and I am unable to uninstall it.
0 Likes
Others
my phone is still crashing, and I'm very upset. I factory reset my phone, and it's still doing it. can someone please help me. my phone is the galaxy j3 prime or the SM-J327W.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Don't post in old threads. Launch your own please
0 Likes
Others
ok
0 Likes