Original topic:

How to change font colour on S8+

(Topic created on: 03-17-2018 04:04 AM)
CeeKay
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Hi! Just wondering if anyone knows how to change the font colour on the S8+ without downloading the themes app? I changed my wallpaper and it's a lighter background so it blends in with the white font. Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
5 Comments
Others
@CeeKay, you can't change the font color in the S8+, you can download: Color fonts for FlipFont from the Google Play store, here's the link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monotype.android.font.free.color.font5

Hope this helps.
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Others
After a Google Search - And checking out the results from the Samsung Community (US) A member there observed that after 3 months none of the Samsung experts were able to help....You know that you can change the Font & it's size from Settings - Display.. But if it's possible to change the colour? You might have to download Themes to do it (white might be your only option & possibly for good reason?).
CeeKay
Active Level 5
Others
@Cprice and @shaggyskunk thanks guys! I'll try out the app. The white is just harder to see with my new wallpaper.
0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Others
Try settings, accessibility, vision. You could try the high contrast font setting. There's also some other settings like negative colours and colour adjustment.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey members! Thanks a lot for helping @Ceekay!

- Wonchul