Original topic:

I am a proponent of flat screen

(Topic created on: 10-27-2019 12:41 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Others
I don't fancy curvy screen aka waterfall display for it demands extra care of my phone. A curve screen looks elegant without doubt, but personally I think it serves no substantial functionality whatsoever.

Physically, curve screen makes the phone looks bazel-less and neat, yet to accessorized it with protective screen and body-case is pain in the neck. Neither to install or fix a screen protector is not as simple as on a flat screen nor the protective case does not guarantee crack-free if something hits the phone from the side. The sides are exposed and no protective case can give that 100% certainty of protection. 

My Note 9 lives dangerously every day despite the protections are all in place. Everytime I drop my Note, I'm ready for the bad news.  I hope the screen protector and the case can play thier roles 😁
4 Comments
SafariE
Active Level 7
Others
true,that why i chose the s10e then s10 due to my experience of drop&breaking the curve screen are kinda hurt by the price just to replace it and by everytime accidentally touch.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
ouch
0 Likes
NickTai
Active Level 6
Others
agree..I hate curve. sometime when read something is not full page. so word missing
0 Likes
Others
agreed
0 Likes