Original topic:

I'll let Techpro take over.

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 09:52 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
He is the mostest expert tech professional in the worldwidest world. Is originalest, locally sourced wisest wisdom and his infinitiest expertise will be of greatest usage to the community. He will make sure that one and all will update their HTC U12 software for Secure Folder and update your OS/2 to the greatest version.

You're in good hands. Bye for a while
39 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
maybe we should all ban together and leave, then the members admins will take customers sersiously. I won a free spiderman case in June and still haven't received it 6 months later.. a Case! lol 6 months
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
me neither ref the case lol.. must admit I had forgotten about it.
Others
@CHMultimedia, Please don't let Techpro take over and you leave the Samsung Members Community. We greatly appreciate your knowledge when it comes to assisting with issues on our Samsung devices as you know a whole lot more than he does. I have read Techpro's posts and have found them to be somewhat plagiarized.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
somewhat lol hes literally copying directly from Samsung website
for the most part
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I know. I just wanted to highlight the contrast of what's allowed and what's not here.

Anyway I'm probably getting banned like last time.
Others
lol, Chmultimedia got banned before?! I mean sometimes he is rude
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Others
Please stay!!!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I'm probably getting banned like last time anyway.
I'm pretty p* that my content gets erased and that I get banned for asking why while some rando keeps posting rubbish that is not taken down. So I'll take a break, do something else, write some stuff, take care of my blog, trying to forget about this and hoping for an answer.
0 Likes
JohnR
Active Level 3
Others
Bon , je vois que tu parles français parfait. Arrête moi ça sérieux, tout le monde sait que c'est toi l'expert et l'homme de confiance.Il est un fouteur de 💩 et embarque pas dans son jeu mon ami