Original topic:

I'm about to spin the samsung rewards wheel 550 times.

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 01:37 PM)
Brando
Active Level 10
Options
Others
I got a email last night telling me my balance of samsung rewards points which I didnt know I had. I currently have 5,554 points. To put that in perspective, you can get a case for the s10 for 6000 points. Plus this is the US site so I cant get anything shipped to me anyway. I'm going to be spinning the galaxy watch active 2 wheel which costs 10 points. There are 100 of the watches to win. I have no idea how many are left nor do I know the odds. Since I'm canadian and if I end up winning, I have no idea how I'm going to get the prize to myself since this a US rewards page. That's if I win... 

I also probably shouldn't be advertising this in case I do win since the rules are just for US residents 😂😂🤫🤫

I'll update you if I win or when I'm done spinning the wheel 550 times

0 Likes
7 Comments
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
this is what the wheel looks like
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
yup, I've done it months ago, I didn't win lol
0 Likes
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
hahah that's jokes and wowwowow lots of points still just for a case!!! Goodluck! If you got relatives in America send it over to them lol
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
You'll have lost 4 points. Shameful
0 Likes
Matuchino
Beginner Level 3
Others
let us know if you win. Now I have a question. what are these points good for us Canadians if the prizes are for US residents... I get you can redeem them for items in the website but realistically I haven't heard of anyone that buys phones or items through the actual webpage
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
to be honest. I dont know. The rewards system is foreign to me since we domt have it in canada so I can't even tell you how I got these points in the first place. I have no idea where they camenfrom
Matuchino
Beginner Level 3
Others
I'm on the same boat. I just found out that I have 150 points but you sir...how the hell did you get that many!!? I understand you don't know but it's just strange to me that you have so many without knowing how and I only have 150. I use Samsung pay at least once a week for small purchases but that's about it. I doubt it's from that
0 Likes