Original topic:

If you could change one thing about Samsung's Members forum what would it be ?

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 08:50 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

In fact, i want to ask this question since a long time and now i think it's the best time for it,

if you could change one thing about Samsung's Members forum  or in the application what would it be ?

Sooner, vape ask you a similar question BUT it was about your device in this post : https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/if-you-change-one-thing-about-your-galaxy-what-would-it...

But as you saw since few time, some little things are disturbing me and yesterday you saw one of them and i have some others. I will start with one thing that is really affecting my MOOD ...if you could change one thing about Samsung's forum or in the application what would it be ?

I  am really tired to see each BEEP day people asking the same question without looking or searching on the forum...

When are we going to receive our UPDATE for XYZ device ? I cannot see this question anymore and you ?

I suggest to Samsung headquarter to create a UPDATE section to resolve this problem, (photo below) what do think about this ?

20200107_224051.jpg

Also, i'd like than Samsung add this when we are posting a new question (see picture ), it should help people to go in the search section before asking a question, what do you think of it ?

20191219_145709.jpg

SO, for you,  if you could change one thing about Samsung's forum what would it be ? (except kicking me out) 🙄

43 Comments
Others
@Cassidy - This is a good idea. 👍🏼🙂
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

Thanks @Tallman, but YOU, if you could change one thing about Samsung's forum what would it be ?

0 Likes
Others
PM message within members 😉
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Others
Dark Mode... the app is an eye burner at night...
seobro
Active Level 6
Others
An ability to message users within the mobile app would be nice
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

Hey guy's don't miss it..Seabro have made some  renders to illustrate his idea , check it out :

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Members-App-Messaging-Concept-Renders/td-p/3695573

seobro
Active Level 6
Others
Appreciate it man 🙏
0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
Link to the Facebook Group for those who are part of both? For syncing posts and usernames, so that we know who is who. (Did that make sense, haha)
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
I just want the ability to reply to replies, it would honestly make everything SO much easier... Also, Dark mode.