Original topic:

Just won a free Samsung Level Box Pro via Samsung Members

(Topic created on: 07-07-2017 08:31 PM)
Tofu
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Just received my Samsung Level Box Pro from Samsung Members, and I gotta say, I'm quite amazed at the quality of this product. This speaker has amazing clarity and surprisingly really strong bass for its size. The weighted speaker base makes it feel quite premium and the sound fits the room quite nicely.

As an owner of a Samsung level box slim, this is a quite an upgrade despite it being the size of four calculators stacked on each other!
Shipping took about 4 weeks and I had to sign two waivers over email which were sent weeks apart but it was definitely worth itbd0aa179-35e8-4a52-864b-1913081a9c4c.jpg
4c0ad491-378d-4aec-9755-be0a7e6cbd0a.jpg
1dc250d1-381b-4abd-a3b4-3271ae41dbfa.jpg
14 Comments
Others
Amazzing!! Looks awesome!
0 Likes
acheney1990
Active Level 7
Others
I also won one. And I too am very happy with it. It's a terrific speaker. I love how much base it has and how solid it feels. Just overall a very nice device. Thanks Samsung.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @Tofu, thanks for sharing with us and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your new Level Box Pro!

-Nick
0 Likes
Dwain
Active Level 5
Others
I just submitted my waiver today. I was so surprised to get an e-mail three days ago I think? Didn't really had the time till now.
0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Others
Wish I knew more in order to help out lol I would love a speaker I missed out cause I got the s7 which had no deals
0 Likes