Original topic:

Just won a free Samsung Level Box Pro via Samsung Members

(Topic created on: 06-28-2017 04:03 PM)
Tofu
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Just received my Samsung Level Box Pro from Samsung Members, and I gotta say, I'm quite amazed at the quality of this product. This speaker has amazing clarity and surprisingly really strong bass for its size. The weighted speaker base makes it feel quite premium and the sound fits the room quite nicely.

As an owner of a Samsung level box slim, this is a quite an upgrade despite it being the size of four calculators stacked on each other!
Shipping took about 4 weeks and I had to sign two waivers over email which were sent weeks apart but it was definitely worth itbd0aa179-35e8-4a52-864b-1913081a9c4c.jpg
4c0ad491-378d-4aec-9755-be0a7e6cbd0a.jpg
1dc250d1-381b-4abd-a3b4-3271ae41dbfa.jpg
14 Comments
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
Enjoy I can't wait for mine to arrive. I have signed waiver
0 Likes
Tofu
Active Level 5
Others
Im sure you'll love it too when it arrives!
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Others
@Tofu Congratulations! try to pair both your speaker together like Left and right speakers and listen to the music you will like and enjoy even more. Did you installed Samsung Level app? you can pair both speakers with that only.
0 Likes
Tofu
Active Level 5
Others
I havent tried that yet, but making a surround setup sounds quite interesting!
0 Likes
Others
Congrats Tofu!!! I also have a Level Box Pro speaker and oh man is it totally awesome. When I am listening to it the sound is pretty close to CD quality or if I am sitting in a movie theater auditorium watching an action packed movie with surround sound. And one other thing is that I have my S7 smartphone with my music configured by Bluetooth with the Level Box so I don't have to use the phone speaker.
0 Likes
AshleyB
Active Level 7
Others
congrats! it's really nice and I love it.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
Yup you will enjoy for sure...
Had mine for about 4 months now and I love it
0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Others
Wow congrats how did you win? I'm new on here lol so just curious
0 Likes
Tofu
Active Level 5
Others
I think its mostly from helping out with the community and being active. Alot of the names that commented here I somewhat recognize since they help out alot on the forum
0 Likes