Highlighted
Active Level 1
that's so good for you
Highlighted
Active Level 5
I am trying to find a contact I deleted by mistake.Can someone assist me.
Highlighted

Hi Corazon, Sorry for the delay.

If you have synced your contacts before then you can recover it.

Please try the below steps:

Open Settings >> Account and Backup >> Backup and restore >> Restore data >> Select Contacts to restore it >> Click on "Restore Now " to save the backed up contacts to your Samsung phone.

Highlighted
Active Level 5
I don't like that I can no longer post pictures and be able to see them.Cepy on the website and I have no idea where that is.
Highlighted

Hi @Corazon,

Could you please provide us more information about the issue you are facing with Samsung device?

It will help us to assist you better.

Highlighted
Active Level 1
keep strong and stay safe
Highlighted
Active Level 5
It's simply that when I post a picture on the Gallery or anywhere here it will no longer show up.I was told it would only show on the Samsung website.Not on here.It helps me through Physio when I can post on here.
Highlighted

Hey @Corazon,

Thanks for providing more details.

As you have posted pictures on the Galaxy Gallery it should be present there. Please make sure you have an active and strong internet connection and wait for some time to get the picture uploaded.

I hope it will help you.

Highlighted
Active Level 5
I just don't know where they are.Cyberspace somewhere.Tallman says they're in"Photographs"there is nothing that even says that here.They're just gone.
Highlighted

@Corazon, Please find the below link as we have responded to your query there thanks.

I hope it will help solve your query.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/ETC/Nice-Tallman/m-p/5467225#M1881