Original topic:

Las Vegas Shooting

(Topic created on: 10-02-2017 03:26 PM)
Mawomo
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Hey everyone,

I wasn't too sure if this was ok to post or not, as it has nothing to do with Samsung.....but I cant stay quiet. I just really wanted to share this... just found out a Canadian couple who were shot and killed at the Route 91 Concert in Las Vegas. This is so tragic to wake up too, hearing news like this in the morning. I just really hope everyone takes a moment to call there loved ones and talk to them, as life is too short and you never know when it can be someone's last. Take the time to appreciate life, and never take one day for granted. I was just in Vegas in July staying at Paris, Las Vegas and thankfully we came back alive. Unfortunately for the 50+ people who were killed, I am sure 90 % of them were tourists.

It just breaks my heart to see stupid shit like this. Sorry everyone, we can go back and start talking about Samsung again.

Thank you
9 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
Wow much needed post. My thoughts and prayers go out to all that were affected by this tragedy. It's sad to think that this is the world we live in where the innocent get gunned down for no reason and that we have to fear going to events as harmless as concerts. Truly terrible.
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Others
My thoughts and prayers go out to all that were affected by this tragedy too. Thank you for taking the time to post this and breathe light to what is important in all of our lives.
Others
@Mawomo, very well said
0 Likes
Others
@Mawomo, very well written. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families who lost their loved ones in this unthinkable tragedy. With the Canadian couple that was shot and killed, it feels like we also lost family members. 😭😭😭
0 Likes
Mawomo
Active Level 5
Others
Hey everyone, thank you for the kind words, yes it was totally tragic, and its very sad.
Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who lost a loved one, and to all those who lost there lives on this unfortunate event :(
Very sad.
0 Likes
Others
such kinds words @Mawomo,

my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone, including there families!
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
This terrorist attack was an act of cowardice.
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Others
our thoughts and prayers are all with the families. sadly it's been typical media "mental illness" act of aggression. they don't seem to want to associate the term terrorist with this white individual. I'm sorry to say this but it's true and has happened on many occasions. this event was unbelievable. to think he had enough ammunition and armory to kill 60 and injuring 500+ THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE. I hope Americans wake up. also Trump needs to stop Twitter wars on dumb things and focus and his country!
0 Likes
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
Such sad news... praying for Las Vegas.
0 Likes