Original topic:

Legitimate place to sell my phones

(Topic created on: 05-15-2020 05:18 PM)
BirdLady
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Does anyone know any legitimate sources where I could sell my A5 and s9 without getting ripped off? Located lower GTA south. 
10 Comments
SavvySavoie
Active Level 4
Others
try mobileklink because they take used phones and when i sold my iphone 6s there the value of the trade is determined by there software and i was surprised by the value that i got but its also depends on the condition of the phone as well will determine the value there
Others
I've used Kijiji to sell some Samsung phones & never had any issues with it - You might want to Search Kijiji as well to get an idea of the prices that others are asking for the devices they are asking for A5 & S9.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
I always had pretty good results with kijiji. Always need to be careful for scammers and where you meet the buyers like on any other site.
Good luck.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi BirdLady, Do you know that Samsung Trade-In Promotion allows customers to trade in an eligible device and receive an instant trade-in credit toward the purchase of a new qualifying Galaxy device.

0 Likes
Others
MUCH better off to sell it privately!
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
its c rap compared to the USA 🇺🇸 maybe make it better and then others will use Samsung trade in
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Others

Samsung Canada trade in values are a total insult to everyone that has bought their phones from Samsung 

jamesy
Active Level 9
Others
he said without getting ripped off lol.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
You all weak me out 🤣 🤙👍
Albiet true 🙃🤪
0 Likes