Original topic:

Let me clear the air

(Topic created on: 08-23-2020 11:35 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Others

Good afternoon everyone,

I just wanted to take some time and introduce myself as I know there has been alot of new members who have joined the community recently.

My name is Snowcat, I am one of the original Samsung Ambassadors alongside with @Cprice

(https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/A-big-welcome-to-our-new-Ambassadors/m-p/34...)

Back in June, two additional Samsung Ambassadors were announced which were @Tallman and @gokongming

(https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Please-welcome-our-new-Ambassadors/m-p/5467...)

The main purpose of our roles is to create a clean and friendly environment. There has been alot of negativity in the community, and some members posting that break the community guidelines. As Ambassadors, we have the ability to remove these posts. Alot of members think that because we are Samsung Ambassadors, we will not give our honest opinion, and we will always take Samsung's side and basically think we are biased towards Samsung.

Let me tell you, this is not the case. Everything I have ever posted to date has been 100% truthful from my heart and I still believe Samsung is a great company. I truly mean that. I will say this though, when it comes to Samsung Support, there is defiantly some room for improvement. Lucky for me I have never had to reach out to support...until last week.

I would like to share an experience that I am currently dealing with. Recently I purchased two Samsung 45W super fast chargers. I got a notification that they were delivered to my local FedEx depot. When I went to go pick them up and I opened the package, I noticed that I only received one...even though the packing slip said two. Clearly someone at the warehouse made a mistake. Not a problem human, error I get it. I was confident that it was a simple honest mistake and it will be resolved in a fast and timely manor. Not to mention, this is the very first time I have ever noticed an issue with Samsung since I have been purchasing their products for 20+ years....that is quite impressive. So kudos to you guys!! 😄

I contacted support via chat on the 18th and I am still a bit disappointed as my issue is not fully resolved and the investigation is still ongoing.

Every time I requested a chat from my phone by texting "We Care" to 932 273 or "support" to 932 227, I would not get a response or a chat would not be initiated. Instead I had to go on Samsung's support website and manually request to chat with someone....which can take up to 30 mins to finally speak with someone. So the texting to request chat feature has never worked for me.

Calling into the contact center is even worse. Last time I called in, I was on hold for over TWO hours. This is terrible!! 

In the past week, I have been dealing with numerous agents over chat and over the phone. It was even escalated to a manager. I believe one agent I even spoke to over the phone refused to provide me his employee ID!! Everyone said they will call me back with an update, but I have yet to receive a single call or an email at the very least. The entire "escalated" issue and investigation seems like a huge mess.

I just wanted to share my experience and tell you all that I am not biased towards Samsung. I love Samsung with all my heart, I understand we are all human and we all make mistakes....but Samsung Support really needs some major improvements.

I do understand Samsung listens to its customers, and I really hope they will take this experience into consideration and make some drastic improvements in the support department. 

Thank you

15 Comments
Others
Well said. I have bad experience with their supports too. But it was not a big problem, so I just ignore it. If they can have better customer service and supports, the company image also looks better. 🙂
Others
very well said @snowcat.. Fortunately for me, i haven't had any issue yet, i had problems before with samsung and paybright after i returned my Tab S6, but they dealt with it fast, so i bought the higher storage and ram of tab s6.

hope with all these feedbacks their receiving here gives them opportunity to improved.

thanks.
Others
Great post and thanks for sharing your current experience with Samsung support. Samsung support can use some improvements. I've had to deal with Samsung support a few times over many years, some experiences were good👍🏾 and some were bad👎🏾
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

Wow...now i can say it's a honest post,  it's your first post where you are critizing Samsung on this forum.

0 Likes
Others
@Cassidy i don't think its a form of criticism, its about sharing his experience.. :) well that's how i percieve it. hehe
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

@Gokongming 

How can i say,  for me , saying this ...but Samsung Support really needs some major improvements.

is a form of criticism ...but it's a good criticism from a Ambassador  because Samsung  could realise there is a problem there...

I hate not understanding better english language and translator don't reflect what people think really...

I think i had to engage a human traductor 🙄

Others
it is my first post where I wouldn't say critizing...but sharing my negative experience and hopefully the feedback will help Samsung improve their support department. But @Cassidy as you can see, we ambassadors are all the same as the members and we are not biased. I have just had really good service with Samsung for a very long time to the point I had nothing negative to say towards them. Samsung really listens to its customer so I hope with this post they will get better with support 🙂

there is a fine line between critizing and providing feedback.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
I have an ongoing very minor issue with support since end of April and it's still not resolved. Something that could have been resolved in 2 mins. As soon as some other phone i like gets released, I'm jumping ship.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
What phone are you looking for?
0 Likes