Original topic:

M31 Battery issue?

(Topic created on: 07-29-2020 12:40 AM)
Mhabs
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hello guys, im a new android m31 user.
May I know if it's  normal that the battery percentage of your phone decreasing even on idle mode? Like it decease about 1% per hour.
Thank you.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Others
It is, That's normal. Just my phone it may decrease 1% per hour if it on Idle mode. Even if you put your phone into Idle mode if you don't use for a while and overnight.

View solution in context

Solution
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
Our phone even though in idle mode still working so, expect the battery decreasing every now and then. That's normal so don't worry too much about it. 😊

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Others
It is, That's normal. Just my phone it may decrease 1% per hour if it on Idle mode. Even if you put your phone into Idle mode if you don't use for a while and overnight.
Mhabs
Active Level 1
Others
thank you so much.. now i feel relieved, as I thought there is something wrong with my phone. thanks again :))
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Others
Welcome😁😄.
Solution
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
Our phone even though in idle mode still working so, expect the battery decreasing every now and then. That's normal so don't worry too much about it. 😊
Mhabs
Active Level 1
Others
thanks thanks I really appreciate all of your replies :)) and it really feel so good, I mean atlst now I know that there is nothing to be worried.
coz this thing is very new to me.. I mean I used to a device(not android) that the battery won't decrease it's batt. level even it's idle for weeks and even up to a month.

I've been attracted to samsung m31 coz it has 6000mah that's why I've been worried that my device might be defected and it's so hassle to return this unit although it's only 1day old haha so i need to observe and explore it more.

now im not worry anymore thanks to all of you who answered my question :))
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
No worries. 😊
Nabski
Active Level 6
Others
my friend your phone does lose some battery juice even in idle because your fingerprint scanner is always active. its normal. :)
0 Likes