Original topic:

Major update on Yesterday's post

(Topic created on: 04-10-2019 01:08 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

About my post "Words can't describe how I feel (in a VERY bad way)"

Obviously, when you get an e-mail telling you your device is out of warranty even though it's only been only a handful of months, you can get shocked. The warranty is pretty important and I'm always unlucky and there's always a problem or two that may happen so the warranty is very important.

But it was all a (pretty big) misunderstanding. Thanks to @Sabrina our @Moderator, I learned that the ticket was simply cancelled because they are sending me a replacement model. It was a huge releif. I'm really glad of the outcome and I'm glad my warranty isn't actually void. I'm just hoping that in the future, they can add a new message which says "Other Reason" because "Out Of Warranty" is quite bad news. I wanted to write about it as soon as I learned the good news but it's very unnerving to write on my low-end Tab A 2015 so I waited until I got my PC. The Tab S5 can't come too soon. Thanks again Sabrina!😁👍 (Putting Emojis on PC is hard)

10 Comments
Others
AWESOME news CHMultimedia! 🤸‍♂️
Very happy for you & SUCH a RELIEF! 🙂👏
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others

Awesome is an understatement haha.

Very very happy. You know there's only one thing that could make this day even better...

Oiseau Carouge à Épaulettes - 4.JPGCardinal Rouge-4.JPG

0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
yup... Samsung came through again, but it's also nice to know @Sabrina had your back and was going to investigate for you.....
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others

Absolutely. Her help and the fact that she went through the trouble to investigate this issue for me...

Though I'm a bit disappointed by this lack of communication from Samsung to begin with but it worked out in the end and that's what matters for me.

Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
To be honest it can become very frustrating very fast... but having the knowledge that people like @Sabrina is in the wings so to speak helps a great deal and just goes to prove what these forums do for us in so many ways....
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others

(Laughter emoji. Can't find these emojis on PC so imagine a bunch of them here.)

0 Likes
Others
@CHMultimedia

You have emoji with the virtual keyboard on Windows 10 options
0 Likes
Options
Others

Hey @CHMultimedia,

You're welcome, I'm so happy it all worked out! 💖

Cheers,

Sabrina

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others

I'm using a Windows 7 VM. I prefer Win7, it's much less bloated and easier on ressources, which is always good for gaming

0 Likes