Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Maps S10 Waze?

(Topic created on: 04-15-2019 02:52 PM)
Zora
Active Level 5
Options
Others
What is a good  compatible map app to use with my Samsung.  Waze is what I heard I heard of but never used. I'd like to be able to schedule routes within my daily calendar. Maybe I'm using it wrong. But Samsung and Google maps do not work together. Idk
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Others
Google maps would be the best bet if that is what your looking for. if your calendar is up to date and synced with your Google account, it should show you notifications of when to leave, fastest route, traffic conditions etc

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others
Android auto works either with a vehicle if the vehicle is equipped or just on your phone to direct you to where you want to go
0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
Google maps works on my phone. My problem is connecting to maps through my email calendar.
0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
Yes this I can use. Thank you
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others
I never really looked at Waze while not in a vehicle and it looks like you can connect to your calendar in the app on just your phone
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others

Android auto uses Google maps so both would likely work just fine but Andriod Auto is more set up to guide you.

0 Likes
Solution
Others
Google maps would be the best bet if that is what your looking for. if your calendar is up to date and synced with your Google account, it should show you notifications of when to leave, fastest route, traffic conditions etc
0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
Thanks guys.
0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
Thank you everything worked fine after I did a sync to my other account.
Others
that's great to hear. please make sure you mark it as accepted solution so other members are also aware :)
0 Likes