Original topic:

Members Gift (December 2017)

(Topic created on: 03-05-2018 10:24 AM)
Braydon
Active Level 5
Options
Others
In December, I was offered a gift by email. It was originally a Level On headset, but I didn't reply to that email fast enough. After I replied with my information, I later got an email back saying that because 10 Members had already claimed that gift, but that I would instead be sent a Level Box Pro, and that "due to the high volume of gifts being sent out in December", I should allow between 2 and 3 weeks for shipping depending on where in Canada I live (which is in Ontario, where it would be sent from, from what I understand).
I don't want to complain, being a gift, but it has now been 10 weeks and I have still yet to receive anything.
Any idea what's going on?6a62a341-ffb8-4a34-bb4c-47c6f95770ab.jpg
0 Likes
11 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @Braydon, could you please forward all the emails (conversations) between yourself and Shirley to (members.canada@samsung.com) please? Thanks!

- Wonchul
Braydon
Active Level 5
Others
Sorry for the delay in response! I didn't realize I had another reply. Anyways, I got in contact with Stephen and he said there had been a problem with the partner, and he put in the order again for me. I got it sometime last week I believe. I just opened it now, and to my surprise it actually turned out to be a Level On headset even though I didn't respond fast enough for that gift! I already have a couple of Bluetooth speakers anyway so that worked out perfectly! Thanks!
0 Likes