Original topic:

My Best App.

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 06:25 PM)
ukrall
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hi,

The best application that I would recommend and choose would be this very app that I am using right now. The Samsung Members app has helped me so much with various questions that I have had. For example, the Samsung Members app is the central hub for Samsung enthusiasts or first time members. If members need to post, discuss or get up-to-date information on new products or for their current product, this is the best place to be!

Hence why I have chosen My Best App to be te Samsung Members app!

#SDC #SamsungContest #MyBestApp
9 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
my wife asks me all the time "what are you doing on your phone all the time? are you watching the show at all?". I say to her "I'm on the samsung members app". 😂 my wife gets a little upset with me and says "your always on the member's app!". 🤣 so true lol.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Oh shhhhh I get the same flack wtf 🤦♂️ not interested in the silly show anyway lmao
1 point of contention, no landscape mode in this app 🤷♂️
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
And these blue boxes behind my Emojis sock dankey Dex lol🤦♂️🤷♂️
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
@mytech... ya I don't know why samsung hasn't fixed this issue yet. it's Annoying A.F!!!
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Others
😒
0 Likes
Georgiegirl
Active Level 1
Others
This is my 1st phone. And I'll I love my phone I like the pictures it takes so I'm just getting used to maneuvering around with it I get stuck sometimes but I'll get used to it I play with it the guy at the store said just play around with that you'll get used to it eventually I'm always afraid the long them screw something up
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
1- So use smart switch if you have a computer to back er up
2- I use degoo for my cloud backups
3- Samsung cloud if there is enough space 🤦♂️

Biggest issue when I hand my device off bc I let the peeps play...
Swipe up from bottom...
Left= recents
Middle= homescreen
Right= back
Sorta the same if you have the actual buttons there but I would get rid of those for screen space 🙈
so I can do the same sort of swiping actions from the sides
I use this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.sidegesturepad
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Also search ZMAHD on here for photo tips😉👍
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
@mytech
when i bought my Galaxy tab S4, Samsung Members was in Landscape mode when i was using the tablet with the keyboard and in Android mode, it was possible to put it in picture mode or landscape mode . When i update Android 8.1 to get Pie 9.0 i loose the landscape mode and many others good things grrrr
This is why now i'm scare when they announce a new Android version...