ukrall
Active Level 3
Hi,

The best application that I would recommend and choose would be this very app that I am using right now. The Samsung Members app has helped me so much with various questions that I have had. For example, the Samsung Members app is the central hub for Samsung enthusiasts or first time members. If members need to post, discuss or get up-to-date information on new products or for their current product, this is the best place to be!

Hence why I have chosen My Best App to be te Samsung Members app!

#SDC #SamsungContest #MyBestApp
9 Comments
TBone
Active Level 9
my wife asks me all the time "what are you doing on your phone all the time? are you watching the show at all?". I say to her "I'm on the samsung members app". 😂 my wife gets a little upset with me and says "your always on the member's app!". 🤣 so true lol.
mytech
Active Level 9
Oh shhhhh I get the same flack wtf 🤦♂️ not interested in the silly show anyway lmao
1 point of contention, no landscape mode in this app 🤷♂️
mytech
Active Level 9
And these blue boxes behind my Emojis sock dankey Dex lol🤦♂️🤷♂️
TBone
Active Level 9
@mytech... ya I don't know why samsung hasn't fixed this issue yet. it's Annoying A.F!!!
fuggyr
Active Level 8
😒
Georgiegirl
Active Level 1
This is my 1st phone. And I'll I love my phone I like the pictures it takes so I'm just getting used to maneuvering around with it I get stuck sometimes but I'll get used to it I play with it the guy at the store said just play around with that you'll get used to it eventually I'm always afraid the long them screw something up
mytech
Active Level 9
1- So use smart switch if you have a computer to back er up
2- I use degoo for my cloud backups
3- Samsung cloud if there is enough space 🤦♂️

Biggest issue when I hand my device off bc I let the peeps play...
Swipe up from bottom...
Left= recents
Middle= homescreen
Right= back
Sorta the same if you have the actual buttons there but I would get rid of those for screen space 🙈
so I can do the same sort of swiping actions from the sides
I use this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.sidegesturepad
mytech
Active Level 9
Also search ZMAHD on here for photo tips😉👍
Cassidy
Active Level 10
@mytech
when i bought my Galaxy tab S4, Samsung Members was in Landscape mode when i was using the tablet with the keyboard and in Android mode, it was possible to put it in picture mode or landscape mode . When i update Android 8.1 to get Pie 9.0 i loose the landscape mode and many others good things grrrr
This is why now i'm scare when they announce a new Android version...