Original topic:

My Samsung Unpacked Experience

(Topic created on: 08-11-2018 04:44 AM)
Cprice
Options
Others
I want to start by thanking @Steve01 and Samsung for giving me the opportunity to attend and have an amazing experience during the 4 days I was in New York.
I’m sure that the rest of the Canadian Samsung Members that attended with would agree that @Steve01 is just plain awesome, he always made sure that everything was ok and that we were enjoying ourselves. I could not ask for a better Canadian Samsung manager.

Day 1 (August 7th) @Steve01 and the rest of the Canadian Samsung Members met at the Toronto airport and we all flew in together, it was great to finally put faces to the usernames (@MamaBear, @Jmak, @Jay7). We arrived at JFK, the film crew were waiting to film us (btw, the film crew were just amazing) and then headed to the hotel, once we arrived we met other Samsung Members and other Samsung managers and organizers.

Day 2 was a jammed packed day (no time to be bored) from doing group workshops, visiting NYC, lunch, a boat cruise with dinner, seeing The Lion King musical, then back to the hotel for drinks and food.

Day 3 (the big day) Started off with heading to the Unpacked event for 10am at the Barclay’s Center, the event was just incredible, the presentation of new products like the Galaxy Tab S4, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Home speaker and of course the new Note 9, was well put together with demonstrations. We met Mr. DJ Koh after the event and took a group picture with him and the Canadian President Mr. KJ Nam. After the event we headed to Sugarcane for lunch, the food was incredible (if ever in NYC, that’s a place to go eat). Later we when to the after Unpacked event at Samsung 837, were rapper Logic was performing outside (block party baby), we also saw Ninja playing Fortnite. We then ended the night at The Brazen Tavern and we all had an awesome day, evening and night.

Day 4 – Last day, we all went for a farewell brunch at Marseille’s NYC, we said and goodbyes and after that it was time to head home.

I want to give a shout out to @Steve01, the other Samsung Managers, the organizers, photographers and film crew, they all made this an experience that I will never forget.

Thank you Samsung
8 Comments
Others
Great review of your Samsung Experience 😉🐧
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
Sounds like an incredible time....
Others
oh nice man! glad you had a nice time! I really hope someday I can experience the Unpacked events in person! however, nonetheless Samsung has loyalty towards their customers that it unmatched by its rivals! great job Samsung!
0 Likes
Others
Great review of your Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Members Experience!! By the looks of it, you had a great time. Seems like this one nicely organized, you all got to meet DJ Koh, super awesome. I'm soo happy for the four of you and of course big shout out to @Steve01 for making these dreams come true for lucky Samsung Members!!
@Cprice, glad you had a great time bro!! we will definitely catch up next time I'm in T-Dot
great pictures!!
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
@Steve01 is aawesome!
0 Likes
brownbatman
Active Level 7
Others
Glad you enjoyed your experience! Without @Steve01 organizing these events none of these experiences would be possible.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @Cprice, thanks a lot for sharing with us, and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the event!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
300kc
Active Level 7
Others
it really is a unique approach samsung has taken to include/ reward their customers the way they do
0 Likes