Original topic:

📺Netflix recommendations?📺

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 02:39 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

2410.jpg

Party vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com

Quick question -what are some of the things you're currently watching on Netflix, or what are your favorite shows/movies on there? 

Essentially if you were to pick one show to recommend to someone from Netflix, what would it be?

Any answers would be appreciated!:)

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

87 Comments
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
Right now I am watching a bunch of Korean dramas. Lol.
1.Chocolate
2. Arthdal Chronicles
3.Vagabond

Also been watching/re-watching:
- Friends
- Grey's Anatomy
- Family Guy
- Final Space
- Archer
Options
Others

@silbie012 I've rewatched Friends, and Final Space countless times - they're just so good:O
Korean dramas are pretty great too not going to lie!

0 Likes
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
@jeremy_from_samsung mooncake is so cute 😊
seobro
Active Level 6
Others
Vagabondd yessss
Others
daddy's home 2 is Hilarious. My favorite movie and would recommend.
Options
Others

Is that the one with Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg? I remember seeing the first one - laughed super hard. I have yet to watch the second one though!

Others
the 2nd one is even better!!! you need to see it.
Others
I LOVE NETFLIX, the best shows on there right now are:

- The Movies That Made Us is a great new show which breaks down how the famous classics like Home Alone and Ghostbusters were filmed with some of the directors and actors explaining the filming process!

- Patriot Act is absolutely one of the best commentary shows on Netflix. Hasan Minhaj breaks down complicated topics in a funny and interesting way!

- If you're really bored, try Black Mirror Bandersnatch! This is by far one of the most innovative films because it's more of a game than it is a movie. it's really cool!
Options
Others

BANDERSNATCH - its so crazy! Did you play through all the endings/choices? They pulled it off so well.

Others
i played through most of the possible outcomes (yeah I was bored) and it was so interesting, one of the outcomes was "you're being controlled by someone on Netflix" and it was pretty funny!