Original topic:

📺Netflix recommendations?📺

(Topic created on: 12-05-2019 09:04 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

2410.jpg

Party vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com

Quick question -what are some of the things you're currently watching on Netflix, or what are your favorite shows/movies on there? 

Essentially if you were to pick one show to recommend to someone from Netflix, what would it be?

Any answers would be appreciated!:)

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

87 Comments
Ross
Active Level 4
Others
The Witcher should be good
Others
Love, Death & Robots
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
the greatest show ever, The Office (us version of course)
Plaidygami
Active Level 5
Others
It would really depend on who I'm talking to, as I'd recommend something based on what they like. However, I'd probably go with Kim's Convenience since I have to pick one. It's an easy Canadian comedy TV show about a Korean family living in Toronto. It's happy, sad, wholesome, funny, and relatable.
Others
I'm obsessed with Gotham, Especially after seeing Joker, Gotham is a direct continuation from Joker so I started the series from Season 1 again.
SJ17
Active Level 1
Others
Stranger things!!
GoldieR
Active Level 4
Others
I watched, "Living with Yourself" 🤣😜

Ummm, wondering if there is a current support page or a new support forum coming up? (S9-Major update issue September and had to factory reset😭) Then just after latest software update browsers weren't working right and showing 'unsafe' website ONLY...)
Options
Others

Hi @GoldieR!

can you send a screenshot of that? I've never heard that issue before but I know things change during updates so its important that we can get those browsers working again for you! If you cant send it I will escalate the issue anyways, but having more information is better!

Btw i truly do think Paul Rudd is such a gem :smiling-face: 

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

jakebroofzeus
Active Level 3
Others
The Dark is a great mystery thriller.
German native dubbed in English
0 Likes
sohaa
Beginner Level 2
Others