Original topic:

📺Netflix recommendations?📺

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 07:34 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

2410.jpg

Party vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com

Quick question -what are some of the things you're currently watching on Netflix, or what are your favorite shows/movies on there? 

Essentially if you were to pick one show to recommend to someone from Netflix, what would it be?

Any answers would be appreciated!:)

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

87 Comments
Jammies
Active Level 1
Others

I've actually been surprised with "Raising Dion", I thought it was going to be just another show trying to capitalize on the "superhero/Marvel" trend these days, but it's pretty unique in how it's handling "powers" let alone giving them to a child.

Jammies
Active Level 1
Others

Ooooh and because I am a fan of the Avatar the Last Airbender and Korra series, I am enjoying the Dragon Prince.  Always makes me laugh while keeping me emotionally invested.

0 Likes
dafilex
Beginner Level 2
Others
I really like anthology series like "Black Mirror" and "Love, Death, & Robots"
Jammies
Active Level 1
Others

omg yes! Love, Death, & Robots were so good!  Some episodes were amazing, a couple less so, but overall great!  So glad we're getting another season!

0 Likes
Options
Others

Hi everyone! If people can check their inboxes on Samsung Members(desktop and not the app) and get back to me, that would be great, thanks:) Please let me know if you replied to this thread and didnt recieve a PM from me.

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

Haimy
Beginner Level 2
Others
should check out "slasher", very interesting
0 Likes
ybur05
Active Level 5
Others
Im currently re-watching mostly Christmas movies, for the holiday feels :)..korean drama series are also in line.

Movies/shows I would recommend would be documentaries like the devil next door, ted bundy tape, that is if you're into those kind of stuff.
0 Likes
blanquita098
Beginner Level 2
Others
hey.. thanks for the recommendation
0 Likes
Others
daybreak is a good one
0 Likes
aew7
Active Level 1
Others