Original topic:

New Update.

(Topic created on: 04-11-2019 03:24 PM)
TysinJamison
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I've been getting annoyed by the fact the bar with the back button on it wont go down on my S8 after the newest update. It's quite frustrating how I'm no longer given the option to have it go down.
6 Comments
Christianval
Beginner Level 4
Others
JEEZ I didn't even realize that yet. Goddammit, this update is terrible !!
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Others
you mean the empty space below the keyboard , yeah I have to say that is annoying. It should not be needed if I chose navigation gestures... Why this has not been fixed, I don't know.
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Others
anyone know how to fix the empty space?
0 Likes
Andypeden
Active Level 1
Others
brand new to android cor a month now but you guys are saying space that shows the home button and other ones...where as the space bar was the last thing you used to see right at the bottom?.. so the whole keyboard is moved up?
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
are you talking about the navigation bar with the little circle on the far left if you press and hold it it turns to navigation bar to auto-hide or not?. i suppose that could be annoying to someone but I personally like having the navigation bar there all the time.
0 Likes
dude92
Active Level 5
Others
Well, first, I'd like you to take a minute to go into settings > about phone > software information and look at "One UI Version Number" ...there you go.

Second, if you need to, use the gesture navigation bar and deselect "show gesture hints". There's your full screen.
0 Likes