Original topic:

Not everybody knows Samsung Members App

(Topic created on: 09-22-2019 05:01 AM)
LizzLimaran
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hi all, me again.

I'm one of the person who considered as new member of Samsung Member App, I know this application because of the competition. 
Since I win the competition, I've made couple of my friends join this application too.

I told them that there's a lot of benefits here.
Especially for the updated Samsung News.
Also we got to see the community of Samsung Galaxy users, whom each of us shared our own thoughts about how we love our Galaxy.
And after i posted some of my posts, the comments said contacting Samsung Customer Care is better from this application too.

With those kind of benefits, I think it's better to share it to my friends too,so they can experience the benefits too.
Sharing is caring, right?

I'm a competitive person, I always eager to win something, especially things that I like.
Collecting badges in this app already became one of my goals now.
And after winning the competition (although didn't get US Visa Pass), when I talked to one of the Samsung's employee, he said Samsung most likely to win people with higher level membership here.
So this app is almost like Samsung Gift, but in different kind of way.

Let's helping each other by liking, commenting, following, sharing, posting in this application guys.
Have a wonderful day.

Posted by LizzLimaran.
Monday, 5 August 2019 4.12PM

PS: Here is one my friend that I just shared to signed up in Samsung Members Application 

12 Comments
Others
welcome to be galaxy!! wiwiwiw
Galleyla
Expert Level 2
Others
saya pusing bacanya..😂
DonPetrello
Active Level 10
Others
cool
0 Likes