Original topic:

Note 9 50% off 😊 Samsung insights

(Topic created on: 08-28-2018 08:05 PM)
Bing
Active Level 10
Options
Others
So there is a program called Samsung insights. The point of app is, you do surveys and give feedback and in exchange Samsung provides you phone half the cost that you must use for 12 months.

They used to give out free phones, but to expand, they've increased the people limit since now its 50% cost. They've also done free smart tvs in the past.

I was selected recently for note 9 program and that's how I found out. Since this is members canada app, I would like to ask wonchul or Jen to bring this offer to fellow Canadians. It'll increase participation and feedback from Canadian consumers and help Samsung grow.

Please note it is invite only program in USA. Perhaps when this offer comes from across border, there may be changes.

Thanks
0 Likes
9 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
it would be nice to see this and other things come to Canada.... as we always seem to be left out.
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
Indeed. Hope to see 9.0 beta in couple month time as well to give feedback. In past only usa and uk got selected πŸ˜•
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
I agree on a 9.0 Beta Canadian version
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
Usually Samsung has new features that Google later implements. Example split view.

Can't wait to see what the new beta brings. I bought S7 and S9 now unlocked in hopes of beta :(
0 Likes
sikhness
Active Level 6
Others
Would also love to be part of that program.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
That would make for a small group of passionate fans to give them privileged feedback. Definitely want in!!!
0 Likes
Others
+1! this would be really beneficial!
0 Likes
Others
would be nice to see in Canada but doubt we will get it...
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @Google!

I will make sure to pass this along, and ask if there are any plans to bring this to Canada.
-Jenna
0 Likes