Original topic:

Pro Mode series Announcement / Annonce d'une série portant sur le mode Pro

(Topic created on: 07-18-2019 01:25 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Annonce-Pro.jpg

Hello everyone. I'd like to formally announce my upcoming series on Pro Mode.

In this multi part series, I will explore with you Pro Mode, its options and its possibilities. Mastering Pro Mode will certainly help you produce better pictures by fine-tuning your camera.

Unfortunately I'm still waiting on my Note9 being replaced so I have nothing to show today except the planned list of publications:

0- Intro (plus a link to every subsequent posts once they are released)

1- Aperture and focus

2- ISO and White Balance

3- Exposure

A- Angles

B- Colours

E- Editing (expanding upon ZMAHD's publication)

U- Examples when tuning multiple settings

Z- Conclusion

I say planned because I still have to get some details right and see what fits and not and whether or not other additions are required. I'm trying to make this a very comprehensive series that is still accessible to everyone.

I plan on releasing one post a week, two if I'm done before. I will be using a lot of pictures to better illustrate what I'll be rambling talking about, which will cause this delay.

This series will also be bilingual so nobody's left out.

I will make a few references and examples with my other camera, simply to better illustrate the effects of these settings. Nothing shown in the series will be impossible on a cellular phone. Unfortunately, tablets will be left out simply because there is no proper Pro Mode on them.

In the meantime I have something else in the making too where I'll be talking about tech in general to give you a better understanding of what makes your phone such an impressive piece of technology. And computer security, which includes mobile devices. Stay tuned!

(Je dois y aller mais je vais traduire cette annonce en Français plus tard, désolé.)

10 Comments
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
very exciting. never really know what I'm doing when using pro mode
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Others
ok merci , intéressant , but your post reminds me that S9 owners still don't have the CAMERA NIGHT MODE in Canada!!!
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
End of July ?? il me semble que quelqu'un avait posté que au Canada, ca serait pour la fin juillet. Quelqu'un peut confirmer ??????
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others

Oui c'est pour la fin Juillet. Le 29. La MÀJ amène aussi les AR Emoji du S10 et Call & Message Continuity en plus du lecteur QR

0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
It's coming on July 29th.
0 Likes
Options
Others

Hey @CHMultimedia,

It's great to see another photography series on the Members forum! This will definitely be very valuable for those who are looking to get the most out of their Galaxy device's camera 😊

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Cheers,

Sabrina

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others

Can't wait to show it either!

Others
FINALLY! Someone who can actually type up a good information unlike the last guy! so excited to see what you got!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others

Hey actually what you wrote was great! Short, sweet, straight to the point and understandable.