Original topic:

Pro Mode series Announcement / Annonce d'une série portant sur le mode Pro

(Topic created on: 07-18-2019 09:49 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Annonce-Pro.jpg

Hello everyone. I'd like to formally announce my upcoming series on Pro Mode.

In this multi part series, I will explore with you Pro Mode, its options and its possibilities. Mastering Pro Mode will certainly help you produce better pictures by fine-tuning your camera.

Unfortunately I'm still waiting on my Note9 being replaced so I have nothing to show today except the planned list of publications:

0- Intro (plus a link to every subsequent posts once they are released)

1- Aperture and focus

2- ISO and White Balance

3- Exposure

A- Angles

B- Colours

E- Editing (expanding upon ZMAHD's publication)

U- Examples when tuning multiple settings

Z- Conclusion

I say planned because I still have to get some details right and see what fits and not and whether or not other additions are required. I'm trying to make this a very comprehensive series that is still accessible to everyone.

I plan on releasing one post a week, two if I'm done before. I will be using a lot of pictures to better illustrate what I'll be rambling talking about, which will cause this delay.

This series will also be bilingual so nobody's left out.

I will make a few references and examples with my other camera, simply to better illustrate the effects of these settings. Nothing shown in the series will be impossible on a cellular phone. Unfortunately, tablets will be left out simply because there is no proper Pro Mode on them.

In the meantime I have something else in the making too where I'll be talking about tech in general to give you a better understanding of what makes your phone such an impressive piece of technology. And computer security, which includes mobile devices. Stay tuned!

(Je dois y aller mais je vais traduire cette annonce en Français plus tard, désolé.)

10 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
ya give yourself credit, it wasn't that bad at all lol!