Original topic:

Put Mom in the Picture this Mother's Day #withGalaxy

(Topic created on: 05-06-2020 09:17 PM)
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Others

Put Mom in the Picture #withGalaxy

This Mother’s Day, even if you’re apart, put mom in the picture and tag #withGalaxy #MothersDay for a chance to win P500 voucher

Offer: Get a chance to win P500 voucher

Promo Duration:

• Entry Submission: May 6 to 31, 2020
  • Selection of Entries: May 11, 18, 25, June 1
  • Announcement of Winners: May 13, 20, 27, June 3

Target devices:  All Samsung Galaxy devices

Eligibility

• Member must own the Samsung device used into entering the promo and must have registered Samsung account
  • User who enters into the promo must be 18 y/o and above

Mechanics:

1. Promo is open only to owners of participating devices bought from Authorized dealers and channels in the Philippines nationwide.
  2. Share a photo of your mom taken by a Samsung Galaxy device on Samsung Members Community and submit your entry via Samsung Members App

STEP 1: Post entries via Samsung Members Community

• Sign in to https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Philippines/ct-p/ph using a Samsung or Google Account
  • Go to “Galaxy Gallery” and click on NEW POST
  • Share a photo of your mom taken by a Samsung Galaxy Device
  • Include the hashtags #withGalaxy #MothersDay on the title of the post

STEP 2: Submit entries via Samsung Members App

• Take a screenshot of your post and go to the Mother’s Day Banner on your Samsung Members App
  • Enter the ff details:
    • Name (First name, Surname)
    • E-mail address
    • Birthday
    • Mobile phone number
    • Address
    • Upload screenshot

1. Submission forms entered via Samsung Members app during the promo duration will be entered into the e-raffle draw.
  2. As a condition of entry, users must give consent to receiving marketing communications. Users can unsubscribe at any time.
  3. 50 winners every week with complete and correct entries for each category will be selected through an e-raffle via random.org total of 200 winners
  4. One entry can only win once. Non-winning entries every draw can still qualify for succeeding draws
  5. An electronic raffle draw will be performed at the Samsung Electronics Philippines Office at the 9th Floor Science Hub Tower 4, McKinley Hill, Taguig in the presence of a DTI Representative on the following schedules:
  6. Cut-off period of entries is at 11:59 PM of the following dates:
  7. The draw and Samsung’s decision in relation this promo is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute with concurrence of DTI.

SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES

May 6 to 10

May 6 to 17

May 6 to 24

May 6 to 31

CUT-OFF PERIOD

May 10, 11:59pm

May 17, 11:59pm

May 24, 11:59pm

May 31, 11:59pm

E-RAFFLE DRAW

May 11

May 18

May 25

June 1

Announcement of Winners:

• Winners will be notified via registered e-mail from Samsung Electronics Philippines and will be announce on Samsung Philippines’ official channels/ platforms and via Samsung Members App

Terms & Conditions:

• P500 voucher will be sent to winners as codes via Samsung Members App and can be claimed up t sixty (60) days from notice of receipt only
  • P500 voucher codes are valid for use via Samsung Online store to purchase Samsung devices and accessories up to one (1) year from issue date.
  • Employees, talents and consultants of Samsung Corporation including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the Promo. The winner’s identity shall be subject to verification
  •  In case of dispute in respect to the customer’s eligibility, Samsung’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by Samsung at its discretion with the concurrence of DTI.

Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 06080 Series of 2020

8 Comments
GLNF7126
Active Level 1
Others
hello i am trying to submit an entry but it says am not eligible?
erialc
Beginner Level 2
Others
me too
Cherish14
Beginner Level 2
Others
me too also
Others
how come i am not eligible? i bought my phone at sm appliance center? is that not authorized?
olandte7
Beginner Level 2
Others
same predicament
DaraLouise
Beginner Level 2
Others
I am also having trouble submitting an entry and it says I'm not eligible
Yancyy
Beginner Level 3
Others
i just submitted the photo but where i can find the section for meto register
rsjenni
Beginner Level 2
Others
hi. cant upload the photo. due to its size?