Original topic:

Question galaslxy s6

(Topic created on: 03-13-2018 11:56 AM)
flanagan
Active Level 7
Options
Others
how can i recive amber ready alerts on my phone anyone know how or is it a carrier thing...
0 Likes
7 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
@flanagan I have been getting messages from Bell lately in regards to this and other warnings which they say is rolling out the 6th April so yes it's a carrier thing....
But I have gotten amber alerts and weather alerts from the weather app that I have.. and as the above response says they are in yoyr settings for messages...
hope this helps..
flanagan
Active Level 7
Others
i get no amber alerts at all on my phone never got one in the 2years i have my phone....
0 Likes
flanagan
Active Level 7
Others
no emergency alert tone in my messages settings.. i only have cell brodcast witch is on so i think witch is the same as ambrr aready alerts to get on my cell2ba5378d-f1ac-4ac5-ac73-dbfa6a3bebb1.jpg
0 Likes
Others
Believe it is carrier based. I know Bell is 100% on board with this, reach out to your carrier and see if you can get amber notifications sent to your device!
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Rogers/Fido supports it if you wonder too.
0 Likes
sammy325
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi having a problem with my samsun6 as I reach a known Wi-Fi my phone often says authentication error occurred so I have to shut the Wi-Fi then restarted and it works. anyone has a solution for this
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @SnowCat19, thanks a lot for your answers for @flanagan!

- Wonchul
0 Likes