Original topic:

Questions and possible suggestion.

(Topic created on: 01-02-2020 04:50 AM)
KelaBeanz
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hey Samsung members, I am wondering if anyone knows here that if your Samsung Galaxy S10+ has the option to have two apps running across your screen at once? If it isn't hoping I can make a suggestion for a future update please and where I would send that if posting here may not be seen? I have this feature on my Samsung Galaxy S7 and I absolutely loved it! I have searched up and down through my phone and looked through the manual with no luck so I'm assuming it's just not a feature on this phone but had to ask as many here seem to have alot more knowledge on the devices than myself.  Thanks all and Happy New Year to everyone!
2 Comments
jamesy
Active Level 9
Others
yes my friend. its called split screen. go to the multi tasking view and press and hold the app you want to split screen. there will be a couple of options that come up one of them being split screen. click on that and then it should put that app on one half of your screen then you can click on another app in your task manager that is supported.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Exactly! when you swipe up on the left or press the recents button, you hold the icon at the top of the app you want to split, then it let's you pick another. Some apps, like this Samsung Members app will not split screen though 🤷♂️🤦♂️
0 Likes