Original topic:

S 10's and Note 10's users

(Topic created on: 12-24-2019 06:59 PM)
fadingvision
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Congrats to the Note 10 users in Malaysia. Finally today most have received the Android 10 on the Christmas Eve. Hopefully, the rest will follow on the New Years Eve later.

How do you guys find it so far?

I did a factory reset a few days ago. The problems i have earlier seems to be solved after this major reset (browser crashes and so on).

The battery life is good, not much improved than before. With my minimal use, i got at least 5-6 hours sot, so that's not bad. When i force it abit like playing games, rendering, streaming, downloading, i got at least 4hours sot, but it's not so bad cos i don't do it every day.

Camera in daylight is pretty good, but camera isn't really important to me. It's already good even before the update.
I will try to do some camera test at night later.

I am now enjoying the full gesture a little more than before.

Other than this, Android 10 is fun, although not much different than previous version.

Let me know what you guys think,
Enjoy your holidays folks!

4 Comments
ezad3280
Active Level 7
Others
Do you encounter any bugs and glitches after updated? How about your Face Unlock? Got issue?
0 Likes
fadingvision
Active Level 6
Others
No bugs and glitches at all. Fingerprint scanner is so well than before. I don't use face unlock but i will try to look it up. You have any problems after the update?
0 Likes
ezad3280
Active Level 7
Others
Already update on my Galaxy Note 10 Plus 👍. So far smooth and no problemo
fadingvision
Active Level 6
Others
good to hear that😄
0 Likes