Samsung Blockchain Wallet and Gemini

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 11:36 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

photo for thread.jpg

Hey Samsung Members!

We are excited to announce that Samsung Blockchain is launching an exchange service in Canada and US!

With our collaboration with Gemini, Samsung Blockchain Wallet users can buy and sell crypto by connecting to Gemini app and view their exchange account balances at a glance.

Click here for more details:

Learn More

For those who don't know about Samsung Blockchain service:

□ What is Samsung Blockchain Keystore?

Samsung Blockchain Keystore is a service that easily manages private key with the vault-like Knox security.

□ What is Samsung Blockchain Wallet?

Samsung Blockchain Wallet is a secure app for users to manage and transfer cryptocurrency, to easily link to the exchange, or to utilize Decentralized Apps (DApps).

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

lordj
Active Level 4
Others
sorry I didn't post more comments i been to beyblade practice i promise when I come back i will post more comments
empfycise
Beginner Level 3
Others
anybody know if the bc wallet will be available for the A70 series??
keagan
Options
Others

Hi empfycise, For now, Samsung Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy Note10 series, Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Flip. Please be aware that supported devices and schedule may depend on country.

Lulu78
Beginner Level 2
Others
If I click on the link in the article it says the app it is not available for my phone. I am in Canada and my phone is a S8
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Lulu78, Could you please share the screenshot of the link and article with which you are facing the issue and the screenshot of the error displayed?

However, if you are referring to the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app, it is only compatible with S10, Note10 and Fold series.

keagan
Options
Others

Hi GeeKM,

As of now, Samsung Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy Note10 and Note20 series, Galaxy Fold series, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy A90 5G and some of Galaxy A Series(Launched in 2020) support the Samsung Blockchain Wallet. 
Please note that supported devices and schedule may depend on the country.

lordj
Active Level 4
Others
only 3 more days then I come back from beyblade practice
Sébastien777
Active Level 3
Others
À voir les questions au niveau éthique d'utiliser une monnaie bitcoin où la législation semble absente. Une nouvelle technologie numérique qui doit être reconnu, sécuritaire et démocratique. Pour nous, beaucoup de questions restent en suspend. En espérant, qu'elle soit bien documenté!
elnatan
Active Level 1
Others
p
nad74
Beginner Level 2
Others
J aimerais bien recevoir en francais