Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
anybody know if the bc wallet will be available for the A70 series??
Highlighted

Hi empfycise, For now, Samsung Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy Note10 series, Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Flip. Please be aware that supported devices and schedule may depend on country.

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
If I click on the link in the article it says the app it is not available for my phone. I am in Canada and my phone is a S8
Highlighted

Hi Lulu78, Could you please share the screenshot of the link and article with which you are facing the issue and the screenshot of the error displayed?

However, if you are referring to the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app, it is only compatible with S10, Note10 and Fold series.

Highlighted
Active Level 4
only 3 more days then I come back from beyblade practice
Highlighted
Active Level 1
À voir les questions au niveau éthique d'utiliser une monnaie bitcoin où la législation semble absente. Une nouvelle technologie numérique qui doit être reconnu, sécuritaire et démocratique. Pour nous, beaucoup de questions restent en suspend. En espérant, qu'elle soit bien documenté!
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
p
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
J aimerais bien recevoir en francais
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
en tant que membre serait il possible d inclure du français dans votre publication merci de me lire
Highlighted

Bonjour nad74, 

comment allez-vous?

Veuillez nous informer du problème en détail, afin nous pouvons vous aider à trouver la solution.