Original topic:

Samsung Canada Customer Care now accessible by text!

(Topic created on: 01-24-2020 11:01 AM)
Options
Others

1440x720_samsung-health_eng.jpg

Hey Samsung Members!

Samsung Canada Customer Care is now available via Text.

Text to WE CARE (932273) to get instant support for any Samsung product. It’s available 24/7.

Please not that Standard Text messaging rates apply, but if the plan that you're on has unlimited texting then this service is free.

Cheers,

Jeremy

13 Comments
Others
will there be any charges? I tried this and it said your account may be charged
0 Likes
geekid
Active Level 2
Others

it is standard SMS charges from your carrier - if you have unlimited SMS it is free 

0 Likes
Options
Others

Thanks @geekid for the response!

@makeanimationssmooth yes, its just the standard charges for text. I've updated this announcement so it clarifies this a little better:]

Cheers,

Jeremy

Others
Ok thanks @Jeremy_from_Samsung, I tried this support feature but and it is very useful! It is a whole lot better than the error report/ask a question section in the Samsung Members app!
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
awesome news, though I still think Samsung members is better and a lot more members are more knowledgeable
Others
Sorry to say this, but Samsung Member support team take way too long. And sometimes, the issue doesnt even get resolved
0 Likes
Others
it's a good new
0 Likes
Others
can I text myself and support myself :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:
0 Likes
Pupychow
Beginner Level 4
Others
Hi,
I need help with screenshot I tried power and volume up but it's not working is there a an another method