Original topic:

Samsung Canada, this has to stop

(Topic created on: 03-07-2019 02:33 AM)
eldarkhaired
Active Level 4
Options
Others
I'm sure that I'm not the only one seeing how Samsung Canada is pricing our lively phones. Whoever is doing the US~CAD conversion for Samsung Canada, his apparatus is malfunctioning? What is the reason that for years in Canada a Samsung phone costs with $60 - $90 more than our neighbour's?
8 Comments
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
I think they take into account future fluctuations or leave room for adjustment. they cant change prices everyday and it's better to just charge a few extra.
Others
Go to the US & buy it lol 😂
0 Likes
Dayim
Active Level 6
Others
I totally agree with you! Behind on updates, product offerings and ahead with prices! Not fair at all.
eldarkhaired
Active Level 4
Others
Yep...promo's, updates, trade-in value...this is another story. Not even close to US deal's.
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Others
Ya the conversion even with the Note 8 and Note 9 was off and about $100 more than it should have been. Add in no Buds with preorder this year or any sort of bonus is BS! If they pull this crap with the Note 10 then Samsung Canada can forget about my business and I'll just have to deal with my Note 8 until it dies then I'll buy whatever pixel version is available at that point. Samsung Canada needs to stop screwing us like this!
rebelle74
Active Level 1
Others
François Canada
0 Likes
rebelle74
Active Level 1
Others
francais
0 Likes
rebelle74
Active Level 1