Hey Guys,

just wondering if anyone will be going to San Francisco for the Samsung Developer Conference??
I was looking at the prices, and the general admission for the full conference pass is $499 ($599 at the door)
I have always wanted to go, as I see this every year, but its so pricey...then again totally worth it. This is what I read;
*Sigh* maybe one year, but not this year. If anyone is attending, please let me know because I would LOVE to see pictures.

DJ Koh, President of Mobile Communications Business at Samsung Electronics will open SDC and unveil Samsung’s vision to connect all devices and services in an intuitive way and discuss a new initiative to create a seamless cloud experience for users. Additional keynote speakers include Samsung Electronics Executive Vice Presidents Injong Rhee, Head of R&D, Software & Services of Mobile Communications Business and Eui Suk Chung, Head of Service Intelligence of Mobile Communications Business.

Special Guests

Special guests will include Stan Lee, world renowned former editor-in-chief of Marvel Comics. Rain Paris, musician and YouTube star, will join Lee to lead a discussion of how connected thinking motivates creativity and disruption in a session called “Marvel, Movies and Music.” Arianna Huffington, Thrive Global founder and CEO, will join Marc Mathieu, CMO of Samsung Electronics America, in a keynote conversation on Samsung and Thrive’s shared philosophy on the use of technology to create social good.
5 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 3
we can only wish @Snowcat19
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
I wish! sounds like an awesome event!
Mawomo
Active Level 5
me too 😞
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Sounds like a serious conference. Always wanted to go to Cali.
ya me too 😞