Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M31 Likes and Dislikes

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 12:29 AM)
Rshjy
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I love everything in M31. Except for 3.
No screen recorder (just when gaming only)
No call recorder
No notification lights 😭

11 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
I agree with you. Even Galaxy A70 has no notification light. The one that blinks whenever you charge your phone or when somebody is texting you.
Rshjy
Active Level 1
Others
notification light is so efficient that i save time checking my phone screen if it doesn't blink anyway 😆
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
That's true. 😊 I hope Samsung will make another flagship phones with notification lights on it and other useful hardware features.
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Others
Without LED notifications, not a big deal, thanks to always-on display. Good thing that there's an always-on display charging indicator on Android 10. I usually use tap to see always-on display to see notification icons on it. More detailed than a single dot LED notification. It's just me. Let me know if always-on display is useful or not.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
Well, AOD is good but I prefer LED notification. 😊
0 Likes
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Others
Regarding screen recorder, hopefully there's a future updates that includes screen recorder.

Regarding LED notification, you may opt to use the always-on display instead, since the phone display is OLED.
Rshjy
Active Level 1
Others
AOD is good too, and cute!
what i miss about LED notif is that we don't need to tap anything and we can see if there's notif even our phone's far away. 😄
0 Likes
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Others
or make it fixed (no need to tap) or show AOD "always", but anyway. it's still up to the personal preference.
0 Likes
AshBill
Active Level 1
Others
I'm using the "LED Me Know" app. It's a good substitute for the Led notification light. Try it you won't regret! Been using it for a week on my Samsung Note10 Lite.
0 Likes