Original topic:

Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

(Topic created on: 09-15-2017 05:39 AM)
AedMig
Active Level 3
Options
Others
i am thinking of buying my first smart watch and so far i am leaning towards gear s3 frontier. For all the G3 user, what can you say about the watch? is it worth it? any disadvantage? Thanks for all who will reply.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Others
I LOVE my S3 Frontier. this is my 3rd Samsung Smart Watch and it's the best one so far. love the rotating bezel nice and fast. only disadvantage is it does not have Bixby or Samsung pay :( but other than that all around amazing watch
0 Likes
AedMig
Active Level 3
Others
glad to hear that. i am thinking of buying today after work. thanks for your reply.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
I just bought mine and so far very happy with ... but still learning this and that...
don't think you will be disappointed
0 Likes
Borske
Beginner Level 2
Others
I ordered one thinking it will pair nicley with the Note8. Hope I enjoy it as much as the reviews say I will . Can't wait to get it.
AedMig, update us on what you think of it.
0 Likes
AedMig
Active Level 3
Others
i did got mine yesterday and i like it. it looks very nice but a little bit heavy. i will try it for couple of days and we'll see. thanks.
0 Likes
Nightbreed
Beginner Level 2
Others
Good watch but buggy. S voice is beyond terrible, the native weather app never displays correctly, limited apps, no refund for apps. My biggest issue is S voice. Makes the watch a laughing stock. I own the S3 Frontier and several android wear devices. Wear wins hands down. And dealing with Samsung support is like pulling teeth
0 Likes
AedMig
Active Level 3
Others
I give up my s3 frontier, maybe its not for me.
0 Likes