Original topic:

Samsung Global Goals

(Topic created on: 08-07-2019 04:22 PM)
Steve01
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Of all the things we announced today as part of the Note10 unpacked, our partnership with the UN and Sustainable Goals is one I am most excite for. Samsung's focus around human centered innovation and our commitment to giving back makes me proud. I look forward to the work we are going to be a part of with the UN through this initiative and the ability for our customers to get engaged via Samsung Global Goals app installed on the new Note10. In the immortal words of another great leader and innovator, Ted Rogers, the best is yet to come.

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/?menu=1300#
10 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
awesome news and partnership! not only a great phone but now Samsung supporting a great cause
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
@Steve01
When they annouced that on SAMSUNG UNPACK LIVE, my first reflex was to check on both store Galaxy and Google Play if the application exist because I think this is important also BUT «Samsung Global Goals» application does'nt exist...
Can you try to ask Sabrina or othet Samsung leader to check if this appplication will be in the Store soon ?
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
@Steve01 is part of the samsung team. He would know more than "Sabrina"
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
Steven is director of corporate stretagy at Samsung Canada. Your voice is heard.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
that's the title lol, I knew it was something big lol, but ya, he's a good dude. and smart. I'm sure it's in the works. only thing I dislike and disagree is the color scheme they release to Canada. I think the market research is wrong lol or need to pull Samsung memebers too!
0 Likes
Steve01
Active Level 5
Others
Samsung Global Goals will launch with Note10 and then be rolled out to other devices. its an uber exciting program and I am sure you are all going to be as excited as I am about this program
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I am most certainly intrigued by this initiative. Looking forward to it!
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
HO...
0 Likes
Others

This is an amazing partnership and really looking forward to what Samsung will do next.

This is something I wil be following :)

0 Likes