Original topic:

Samsung Members Community Website

(Topic created on: 04-15-2019 11:16 AM)
Cprice
Options
Others

Is it just me or does the Samsung Members community website keep asking to sign in after about 30 minutes of inactivity?

0 Likes
11 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Samsung Members community website keep asking to sign in after about 30 minutes of inactivity This is normal
0 Likes
Others

It shouldn't ask you to keep signing in after 30 minutes of inactivity, I could understand if it asked me after a few hours, also they should add an option when you're logging in, to keep you signed in.

0 Likes
awesomeness
Active Level 6
Others
I use the app- I didn't know there's a website?
0 Likes
Others

I mainly use the app, but sometimes it's easier when I'm working to use the website since I'm sitting at my computer.

0 Likes
awesomeness
Active Level 6
Others
👁 C
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
It does and it's fairly annoying
0 Likes
Others

Exactly, the old website use to log you out afte a few hours, they should add a keep me signed in option.

0 Likes
Options
Others

Hey @Cprice,

Unfortunately, the sign-in prompt is expected behaviour 😕 I understand that it can be annoying (I have to keep logging in too), but I believe this timeout was implemented for security purposes.

I'll have to discuss this with the Members team—I agree that the 30-minute inactivity timer seems a little short... thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes